Thursday, May 12, 2011

KAIN KURUNG/SAREE SELLING ONLINE NOW

*feel free to share this flyer on your respective facebook/twitter/blog/website


*for enquiries/orders, please refer to the code number given on each piece of materials.

As i'm due for delivery of my 2nd baby anytime now, i'll be selling the materials online instead. Should you wish to have a feel of the materials, you are also welcomed to my home and have a look at it. As of now, i'm confined to bedrest and will be at home most of the time. Please direct all your queries or orders to lynahafiz@gmail.com as i wont be online most of the time but i can receive all emails directly on my mobile phone. I will handle all queries from there on. Thank You and may Allah repay your kindness. Support me in this small business of mine. Thank You again.

Hello everyone,

These materials are all stock-in-hand!

I'm selling kain pasang (4 metres/6 metres) untuk dibuat baju kurung/kebaya at a cheap price. I will be selling online and also directly. please email me at lynahafiz@gmail.com for more info's or if you are interested in doing business with me. Would really appreciate it if all orders and enquiries are all directed to my email for easier replies.

...and of course i'll be giving discounts if you buy more than one piece of material :)

Note : Colour on material may slightly be different from picture.

Please spread the words about this page (selling kain pasang, apart from designing services) to your families and friends. Feel free to use the flyer above to share. Grab yours today, especially for Hari Raya that is nearly coming!

thank you in advance for all your support! only Allah can repay your kindness. amin.

No comments: